- The watch is completely dissasembled and all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your Case Frame, Case Back, Bracelet will go to each case department for professional refinishing. Crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gaskets using only genuine manufacturers' parts.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubrications and oils during reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
- We provide 1 year guarantee/warranty on parts and services.
- We fully appreciate the sentiment that is often attached to vintage timepiece and other personal possessions and we give this the greatest consideration with regard to all items left with us for repair or restoration.
- Our Master Watchmakers will undertake all repairs and restorations with the utmost care and respect. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- It is our passion to provide the highest standards of quality service and care for our clients and to create a comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment.
One year technical warranty for Full Service Overhaul or Restoration & refinish are included.
All new parts such as movement parts, Crystals, Crowns, Tube and Spring bars.
All parts are in exchange policy only for our records.
What We Offer
- Quick Job